Ultrasonic Hair Restoration
Winter is not only about beautiful snow-covered landscapes, but also about dry, porous, unruly hair that spoils the whole picture of appeasement from winter days and does not want to flutter beautifully in the wind. What to do if home remedies for winter hair care are powerless?
There is a way out, and that’s an ultrasonic keratin treatment. How is it different from hot lamination and cold keratinization? The main difference is that thermal keratin lamination does not treat hair. It contains heavy silicones, which only seal the cuticle for a certain time, usually only a couple of months. Two months later, the silicone leaves the hair along with the scales of the cuticular layer, and you notice that the condition of the curls has become much worse than before lamination. An alternative to hot lamination is procedures with cocktails of hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides and minerals. This hydrating mix is injected into the hair with a special gadget without destroying the cuticle. This procedure works for a long term, which makes it even more interesting.
Instead of a hot iron, the treatment involves an ultrasonic gadget, reminiscent of hairdressing tongs, which is able to introduce therapeutic compounds into the deepest layers of the hair, and not just seal the upper cuticular visible layer. The gadget consists of two plates: one emits ultrasound, the second — infrared rays. The first acts like a chopper — it transforms the therapeutic compositions of hair products in such a way that they soak the curls faster. The second, infrared plate, helps to solder the beneficial substances inside the hair without heating. The procedure consists of several simple steps:
- The hair is cleaned with a special deep cleaning shampoo;
- A cocktail of hyaluronic acid, peptides, minerals, protein and oils is applied to the strands along the entire length. The set of components is selected individually, based on the condition of your curls;
- Hair is carefully processed with an ultrasonic iron;
- The final stage is drying and styling hair.
If, with the traditional application of a therapeutic composition, it is absorbed by the hair only by 20%, and the remaining 80% is washed off with water, then when applying an ultrasonic hair restoration method, the composition is absorbed by the hair by almost 100%. Thus, your hair recovers faster and acquires smoothness, volume and shine.