8 Things You Should Be Doing To Stay Forever Young
1) Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. Lack of sleep is one of the most important factors leading to rapid aging. Without restoration of strength, the body begins to work in vain, burning vital resources.
2) Take care of your facial skin from an early age and this will greatly prolong the youthfulness of your skin. Make it a habit to find time for your facial treatment twice a day, morning and evening, using at least 3 basic skin care products: facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Plus, using a scrub 1-2 times a week wouldn’t be a bad idea too.
3) Don’t overeat. Overweight people live less than those whose weight is normal, because obesity inevitably increases the load on the heart and changes metabolic processes. Not to mention that overweight people often look older than they really are.
4) Try to give up bad habits. Smoking, for example, not only adversely affects the condition of the face skin, it can be the cause of many diseases that worsen the appearance.
5) Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Water is the main component of cells, so the blood becomes thicker without it, which negatively affects many physiological processes, and can even cause intoxication.
6) Have sex regularly. Sex really prolongs youth, having both direct and indirect effects on your health. On one hand, the hormonal level is not suppressed, on the other hand, the desire to be sexually attractive motivates you to keep yourself in shape.
7) Add foods containing calcium to your diet. Calcium is the most important element in the human body, responsible for the strength of bones, as well as the quality of nails, and the rate of hair growth. The good news is that eating dairy products easily fills the need for this element.
8) Walk more. Hiking in the fresh air provides you with the oxygen, which is crucial if you you spend the majority of the day inside of an office. In turn, the lack of oxygen leads to fatigue, loss of concentration, and also negatively affects the quality of sleep.
Stick to these tips and you’ll be much more likely to stay young for as long as possible!